Thursday November 14, 1991
This day in 30 sec.
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 14, 1991). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Devon Bostick and Taylor Hall.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Cream by Prince.
In UK Dizzy by Vic Reeves & The Wonder Stuff was in the top 5 hits.
My Girl, directed by Howard Zieff, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Lila by Robert M. Pirsig was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Feuerwache 09.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Avenging Spirit or 2nd Super Robot Wars.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 November 1991
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1991!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1991 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Devon Bostick: Actor.
- Taylor Hall: Canadian hockey player.
- Yanet Garcia: Journalist.
- Graham Martin: American actor.
- Tony Richardson: England, United Kingdom -- Director (Delicate Balance, Hotel NH).
- Pittsburgh Steelers guard Terry Long loses his steroids appeal and is suspended without pay by NFL for 4 weeks
- American and British authorities announce indictments against two Libyan intelligence officials in connection with the downing of the Pan Am Flight 103.
- Cambodian Prince Norodom Sihanouk returns to Phnom Penh after thirteen years of exile.
- In Royal Oak, Michigan, a fired United States Postal Service employee goes on a shooting rampage, killing four and wounding five before committing suicide.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Prince - Cream
- Bryan Adams - Can't Stop This Thing We Started
- Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
- Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
- PM Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
- Roberta Flack - Set The Night To Music
- Naughty By Nature - O.P.P.
- Amy Grant - That's What Love Is For
- Karyn White - Romantic
- Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry
Top #10 R&B songs
- Jodeci - Forever My Lady
- Tracie Spencer - Tender Kisses
- Damian Dame - Right Down To It
- Housecall - Shabba Ranks (Featuring Maxi Priest)
- Are You Lonely For Me - The Rude Boys
- BeBe & CeCe Winans - I'll Take You There
- Patti LaBelle - Feels Like Another One
- Gerald Levert - Private Line
- Chris Walker - Giving You All My Love
- Barry White - Put Me In Your Mix
Top #10 Latin songs
- Porque Sera - Rudy La Scala
- Amor Mio, Que Me Has Hecho? - Camilo Sesto
- Sera - Ricardo Montaner
- Cosas Del Amor - Vikki Carr Y Ana Gabriel
- Melodia Desencadenada - Grupo Yndio
- Azucar Moreno - Mambo
- Mijares - Que Nada Nos Separe
- Frio Frio - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Ando Buscando Un Amor - Victor Victor
- Popurri - Pandora
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?