Thursday 28 November 1991
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mayuko Kawakita and Jessica Robinson.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Set Adrift On Memory Bliss by PM Dawn.
In UK Dizzy by Vic Reeves & The Wonder Stuff was in the top 5 hits.
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, directed by Nicholas Meyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Remember by Barbara Taylor Bradford was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The julekalender.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Banishing Racer or Chuck Rock.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1991!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1991 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
Famous Birthdays:28 November
- South Ossetia declares independence from Georgia.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- PM Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
- Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
- Michael Jackson - Black Or White
- Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
- Prince - Cream
- Paula Abdul - Blowing Kisses In The Wind
- Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
- Naughty By Nature - O.P.P.
- Natural Selection - Do Anything
- Bryan Adams - Can't Stop This Thing We Started
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 28 November 1991
- Chicago Bears - Detroit Lions : 6 - 16
- Pittsburgh Steelers - Dallas Cowboys : 10 - 20
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?