Friday 1 November 1991
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eyþór Arnarson and Reece Brown.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Romantic by Karyn White.
In UK (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams was in the top 5 hits.
The People Under the Stairs, directed by Wes Craven, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while The New World Order by Pat Robertson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Children of the North.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Amnios or Bahamut Senki.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 November 1991!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 1 November 1991 ?
- Also see November 1 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States - Start of National Novel Writing Month
- World Vegan Day
- Mexico - The Day of the Dead
- Ireland - Samhain the traditional first day of Winter
- Algeria - National day
- Catholicism - Holy Day of Obligation, All Saints Day. Holiday in Austria, Belgium, Croatia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Seychelles, Slovenia, Spain, Guatemala.
- Roman festivals - last day of the Ludi Victoriae Sullanae.
- Antigua and Barbuda - Independence Day (from Britain, 1981)
Famous Birthdays:01 November
- New Dutch Regulations Traffic rules and Traffic signs enforced
- Disney releases the film Fantasia on videocassette for US$24.99, and on laserdisc for US$40-100.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?