Thursday 4 June 1992
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Earvin Johnson and Elijah Blake.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Jump by Kris Kross.
In UK Please Don't Go by KWS was in the top 5 hits.
Patriot Games, directed by Phillip Noyce, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Jewels by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jack's Place.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Creatures II: Torture Trouble or Batman Returns.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1992!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1992 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Earvin Johnson: American noted family and son of basketball star Magic Johnson and Earletha "Cookie" Kelly.
- Elijah Blake: R&B Singer.
- EJ Johnson: Reality Star.
- Brooke Vincent: Soap Opera Actress.
- Dino Jelusić: Croatian singer-songwriter and pianist.
- Carl Stotz: American Little League founder (Born 1910).
- San Jose voters reject Giants plan to build a new stadium
- USPO announces young Elvis beats old Elvis stamp
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 June 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kris Kross - Jump
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- I'll Be There (Live-Unplugged) - Mariah Carey
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- Joe Public - Live And Learn
- Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover
- Michael Jackson - In The Closet
- Celine Dion - If You Asked Me To
- TLC - Ain't 2 Proud To Beg
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?