Tuesday 5 February 1935
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John J "Jannie" Geldenhuys and Alex Harvey.
Si j'étais le patron, directed by Richard Pottier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
while Vein of Iron by Ellen Glasgow was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1935!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1935 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- John J "Jannie" Geldenhuys: Supreme Commander South Africa army 1980- ).
- Alex Harvey: Scottish musician, a singer, songwriter, performer and player of the guitar and banjo.
- Marcel Leclerc: French official, the head of the General Inspectorate of the National Police.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?