Wednesday 5 July 1933
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Terence Cooper and Bertrand Dufourcq.
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1933!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1933 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- Terence Cooper: North Ireland -- Actor (Casino Royale).
- Bertrand Dufourcq: French diplomat, who served as Ambassador to Russia and Mongolia (1991-1992).
- Michael Heltau: German film/stage/tv actor, singer.
- Christian Collardot: France sport Champion.
- German party Catholic Center disbands
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 5 July 1933
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?