Friday 29 April 1927
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 29, 1927). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Betsy Ancker-Johnson and Dorothy Manley.
No Man's Law, directed by Fred Jackman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 April 1927
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 April 1927!
Which were the important events of 29 April 1927 ?
- Saint Robert Blessed Robrecht Gruuthuuse (d.1157)
- Saint Hugh of Cluny
- International Dance Day.
- Japan (public holiday since 1927, traditionally the start of the Golden Week holiday period.) The Emperor's Birthday (1927-1988. Holiday of Emperor Hirohito's birthday until his death in 1989).
- Greenery Day (1989-2006).
- Sh?wa Day (2007 - Day of Showa period, which is reigned by Emperor Hirohito)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Bah�'f Faith - The ninth day of the Festival of Ridv�n.
- Saint Catherine of Siena
- Saint Wilfred the Younger
- Saint Peter of Verona
- Betsy Ancker-Johnson: Physicist / auto company exec.
- Dorothy Manley: England, United Kingdom -- 100m sprint (1948 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Construction of Spirit of St. Louis is completed