Sunday 6 April 2003
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to In Da Club by 50 Cent.
In UK Beautiful by Christina Aguilera was in the top 5 hits.
Holes, directed by Andrew Davis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Body of Lies by Iris Johansen was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Most Extreme Elimination Challenge.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic or Aliens Versus Predator: Extinction.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 April 2003!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 6 April 2003 ?
- Saint Isolde
- Tartan Day, a day set aside for the celebration of Scottish influence.
- The date of organization of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the start of the Restoration Movement by Joseph Smith Junior. Also the date on which this church believes Jesus Christ was born.
- In Thailand, April 6th marks Chakri Day - a day to commemorate King Rama I, founder of the Chakri dynasty.
- Saint Balderik
- Saint Marcellinus of Carthage (d.413)
- St. Sixtus
- Saint Wineboud
- Blessed Notker
- The start of the tax year in the United Kingdom (arising from the 11 day correction to March 25 at the adoption of the Gregorian calendar in 1752).
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 April
- British forces step up their presence in the southern Iraq city of Basra. According to embedded journalists, the citizens of Basra braved gunfire to dance in the streets and cheer for the British troops. UPI's Chief International Correspondent Martin Walker claimed that he had witnessed at least one Basra citizen kiss a British tank.
- In a friendly fire incident, U.S. warplanes struck a convoy of allied Kurdish fighters and U.S. Special Forces during a battle in northern Afghanistan. At least 18 people are killed and more than 45 wounded, including senior Kurdish commanders.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 6 April 2003
Serie AItalian Football
- Brescia - Atalanta : 3 - 0
- Chievo - Udinese : 3 - 0
- Inter - Roma : 3 - 3
- Lazio - Como : 3 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Germinal - Antwerp : 1 - 1
- Lierse - Anderlecht : 0 - 1
- St Truiden - Charleroi : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Hansa Rostock - Wolfsburg : 1 - 0
- Munich 1860 - M'gladbach : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Ahlen - Ein Frankfurt : 1 - 1
- Ein Trier - St Pauli : 1 - 2
- Lubeck - Aachen : 2 - 0
- Oberhausen - Greuther Furth : 2 - 3
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?