Sunday April 6, 1986
This day in 30 sec.
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 6, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Heidi Mount and Vincent Gauthier-Manuel.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Rock Me Amadeus by Falco.
In UK Chain Reaction by Diana Ross was in the top 5 hits.
Wise Guys, directed by Brian De Palma, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Bus 9 To Paradise by Leo Buscaglia was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rambo.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ganbare Goemon! Karakuri Dōchū or Jackal.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 April 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 April 1986!
Which were the important events of 6 April 1986 ?
- Saint Isolde
- Tartan Day, a day set aside for the celebration of Scottish influence.
- The date of organization of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the start of the Restoration Movement by Joseph Smith Junior. Also the date on which this church believes Jesus Christ was born.
- In Thailand, April 6th marks Chakri Day - a day to commemorate King Rama I, founder of the Chakri dynasty.
- Saint Balderik
- Saint Marcellinus of Carthage (d.413)
- St. Sixtus
- Saint Wineboud
- Blessed Notker
- The start of the tax year in the United Kingdom (arising from the 11 day correction to March 25 at the adoption of the Gregorian calendar in 1752).
- Heidi Mount
- Vincent Gauthier-Manuel
- Aaron Curry: American football player.
- Steve Clevenger: Athlete.
- Tara Osseck: American model Miss Missouri 2009.
- 15th Nabisco Dinah Shore Golf Championship won by Pat Bradley.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Prince And The Revolution - Kiss
- Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
- New Edition - A Little Bit Of Love (Is All It Takes)
- The Gap Band - Going In Circles
- Cherrelle With Alexander O'Neal - Saturday Love
- Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
- Teddy Pendergrass - Love 4/2
- Stevie Wonder - Overjoyed
- The Jets - Crush On You
- Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?