Monday 6 January 1902, Epiphany
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sofie-Carmen Eckhardt-Gramatte and Mark Brunswick.
Sr. Wrangler Mr. R.P. Paranjpe, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
while Mrs. Wiggs of Cabbage Patch by Alice Caldwell Hegan was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 January 1902!
Which were the important events of 6 January 1902 ?
- Epiphany (National Holiday) in Italy
- Christianity (except Eastern and Oriental Orthodox who follow the Julian Calendar) - Epiphany of the Lord (a.k.a. "Twelfth Day of Christmas" and Three Kings Day in some areas).
- In the Irish Calendar- Little Christmas or Nollaig na mBan (Women's Christmas) and/or Twelfth Day.
- Twelfth Night, or The Lord of Misrule
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the ceremonial birthday of Haile Selassie
- Ancient Latvia - Zvaigznes Diena observed
- Armenian Christmas (except in the Holy Land where it's on January 18th - old calendar)
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Good Morning, Carrie - Bert Williams
- I Don't Like That Face You Wear - Bert Williams
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?