Friday 6 February 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include James H Scheuer (Representative-Democrat-New York and William Jovanovich.
Suds, directed by Jack Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while Mary-Marie by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1920 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- James H Scheuer (Representative-Democrat-New York: 1965-73, 1975-).
- William Jovanovich: American entrepreneur, chairman of Harcourt Brace Jovanovich Inc, a publishing-industry giant.
- Roger Rocher: French sports executive, the owner of the St Étienne soccer team.
- Saarland administrated by League of Nations.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Tell Me - Al Jolson
- You'd be Surprised - Irving Kaufman
- Invitation to the Waltz - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?