Friday 6 February 1903
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 6, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Claudio Arrau and Egon von Vietinghoff.
English Barnyard Scene, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 February 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1903!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1903 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Claudio Arrau: Chilean-American concert pianist, one of the great pianists of the 20th century.
- Egon von Vietinghoff
- Pieter G: Buckinx Flemish writer (Temptation of Poverty).
- Georges Aramis: Swiss astrologer, died late February 1972.
- Egon Vietinghoff: Swiss artist and author of German, Dutch and Belgian descent.