Monday 6 January 2003, Epiphany
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include MattyB .
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Lose Yourself by Eminem.
In UK Sound Of The Underground by Girls Aloud was in the top 5 hits.
Irreversible, directed by Gaspar No, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Bleachers by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Lupin the 3rd.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing America's 10 Most Wanted or Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 January 2003!
Which were the important events of 6 January 2003 ?
- Epiphany (National Holiday) in Italy
- Christianity (except Eastern and Oriental Orthodox who follow the Julian Calendar) - Epiphany of the Lord (a.k.a. "Twelfth Day of Christmas" and Three Kings Day in some areas).
- In the Irish Calendar- Little Christmas or Nollaig na mBan (Women's Christmas) and/or Twelfth Day.
- Twelfth Night, or The Lord of Misrule
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the ceremonial birthday of Haile Selassie
- Ancient Latvia - Zvaigznes Diena observed
- Armenian Christmas (except in the Holy Land where it's on January 18th - old calendar)
- Hirini Melbourne: New Zealand singer-songwriter and poet (d. 2003).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #9 songs in the UK
- Girls Aloud - Sound Of The Underground
- Will Young - Leave Right Now
- Cheeky Girls - Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum)
- Shane Richie - I'm Your Man
- Ozzy & Kelly Osbourne - Changes
- Las Ketchup - The Ketchup Song (Asereje)
- The Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up
- Mad World - Michael Andrews featuring Gary Jules
- Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 6 January 2003
Serie AItalian Football
- Torino - Atalanta : 1 - 1
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Ascoli - Vicenza : 1 - 4
- Genoa - Ternana : 1 - 0
- Lecce - Catania : 1 - 0
- Livorno - Cagliari : 1 - 0
Liga IFootball (Portugal)
- Nacional - Belenenses : 1 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?