Tuesday 6 June 2000US date format: 6/6/2000, UK date format: 6/6/2000
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 6, 2000). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Maria, Maria by Santana.
In UK It Feels So Good by Sonique was in the top 5 hits.
Poor White Trash, directed by Michael Addis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Shaft.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Driver 2: Back on the Streets or Star Wars: Force Commander.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 June 2000
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 2000!
Which were the important events of 6 June 2000 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 June
- Frederic Dard: French writer (Born 1921).
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in June 2000?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
- Gloria Estefan - No Me Dejes De Querer
- A Puro Dolor - Son By Four
- Entre El Mar Y Una Estrella - Thalia
- Solo Me Importas Tu [Be With You] - Enrique Iglesias
- Quiereme - Alejandro Fernandez
- Te Hice Mal - Los Temerarios
- Joan Sebastian - Secreto de Amor
- Volver A Amar - Cristian
- Yo Se Que Te Acordaras - Banda El Recodo de Cruz Lizarraga
- Muy Dentro De Mi [You Sang To Me] - Marc Anthony
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $60.63
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $42.94
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $60.75
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $118.80
- 1 JPY = 1.56 CHF
- 1 JPY = 0.62 GBP
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?