Wednesday 7 June 2000
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Andrew Astor and Alan Matheus.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Maria, Maria by Santana.
In UK It Feels So Good by Sonique was in the top 5 hits.
Audition, directed by Takashi Miike, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Flags Of Our Fathers by James Bradley with Ron Powers was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rough Science.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Formula One 2000 or WWE 2K.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 June 2000!
Which were the important events of 7 June 2000 ?
- Luciana, virgin, martyr [WTS (Bruges)]
- Blessed Maria Theresia of Soubiran (died 1889)
- Saint Procopius [PCP (Paris), as Proces]
- Saint Wulstan, bishop of Worcester, confessor (Translation day)
- Malta - Sette giugno - Riot in Malta that began the road to self government and then independence.
- Roman Catholic Church and some Anglican churches: Corpus Christi (moveable feast, 2007)
- Colman, bishop of Dromore [BLS]
- Saint Godoald, bishop, confessor
- Norway - Union Dissolution Day, observing the 1905 decision to dissolve the Union between Sweden and Norway.
- Saint Maximinus, bishop of Aix, confessor
- Roman Empire - first day of the Vestalia (penus vestae) in honor of Vesta.
- Saint Robert, abbot of Chichester
- Blessed Robert, abbot of Newminster, Northumberland
- saint Servatius, bishop, confessor or martyr (Translation day)
- Blessed Paul, bishop of Constantinople, martyr
- Blessed Meriadec, bishop (of Vannes
- Blessed Godeschalc, prince of the Vandals, martyr
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop, confessor
- Blessed Anna of St. Bartholomaeus (died 1626)
- Blessed Willibald
Famous Birthdays:07 June
- In the US Justice Department versus Microsoft anti-trust case, Judge Thomas Jackson orders the breakup of Microsoft into two companies, one producing operating systems, the other producing application programs.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 7 June 2000
- Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers : 87 - 104
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?