Wednesday 7 June 2000US date format: 6/7/2000, UK date format: 7/6/2000
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 7, 2000). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Andrew Astor and Alan Matheus.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Maria, Maria by Santana.
In UK It Feels So Good by Sonique was in the top 5 hits.
Poor White Trash, directed by Michael Addis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Shaft.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Animorphs: Shattered Reality or Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 June 2000
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 June 2000!
Which were the important events of 7 June 2000 ?
- Luciana, virgin, martyr [WTS (Bruges)]
- Blessed Maria Theresia of Soubiran (died 1889)
- Saint Procopius [PCP (Paris), as Proces]
- Saint Wulstan, bishop of Worcester, confessor (Translation day)
- Malta - Sette giugno - Riot in Malta that began the road to self government and then independence.
- Roman Catholic Church and some Anglican churches: Corpus Christi (moveable feast, 2007)
- Colman, bishop of Dromore [BLS]
- Saint Godoald, bishop, confessor
- Norway - Union Dissolution Day, observing the 1905 decision to dissolve the Union between Sweden and Norway.
- Saint Maximinus, bishop of Aix, confessor
- Roman Empire - first day of the Vestalia (penus vestae) in honor of Vesta.
- Saint Robert, abbot of Chichester
- Blessed Robert, abbot of Newminster, Northumberland
- saint Servatius, bishop, confessor or martyr (Translation day)
- Blessed Paul, bishop of Constantinople, martyr
- Blessed Meriadec, bishop (of Vannes
- Blessed Godeschalc, prince of the Vandals, martyr
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop, confessor
- Blessed Anna of St. Bartholomaeus (died 1626)
- Blessed Willibald
Famous Birthdays:07 June
- In the US Justice Department versus Microsoft anti-trust case, Judge Thomas Jackson orders the breakup of Microsoft into two companies, one producing operating systems, the other producing application programs.
Sport Games on 7 June 2000
- Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers : 87 - 104
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in June 2000?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
- Gloria Estefan - No Me Dejes De Querer
- A Puro Dolor - Son By Four
- Entre El Mar Y Una Estrella - Thalia
- Solo Me Importas Tu [Be With You] - Enrique Iglesias
- Quiereme - Alejandro Fernandez
- Te Hice Mal - Los Temerarios
- Joan Sebastian - Secreto de Amor
- Volver A Amar - Cristian
- Yo Se Que Te Acordaras - Banda El Recodo de Cruz Lizarraga
- Muy Dentro De Mi [You Sang To Me] - Marc Anthony
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $63.00
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $42.75
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $61.63
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $118.10
- 1 JPY = 1.54 CHF
- 1 JPY = 0.62 GBP
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?