What Happened on June 01, 2000US date format: 6/1/2000, UK date format: 1/6/2000
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 1, 2000). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Autumn Shields and Willow Shields.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Maria, Maria by Santana.
In UK It Feels So Good by Sonique was in the top 5 hits.
Gangster No. 1, directed by Paul McGuigan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while He Shall Thunder In The Sky by Elizabeth Peters was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Invisible Man.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing F355 Challenge or Dark Cloud.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 1 June 2000
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 June 2000!
Which were the important events of 1 June 2000 ?
- Samoa - Independence Day 1962.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Carna.
- Children's Day in some countries.
- Commemoration of Justin Martyr (Anglican).
- Kenya Madaraka Day 1963.
- Tunisia - Constitution Day / Victory Day 1959.
- The Ascension in Eastern Christianity.
- Nirvana of Buddhists.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
- A Puro Dolor - Son By Four
- Entre El Mar Y Una Estrella - Thalia
- Gloria Estefan - No Me Dejes De Querer
- Solo Me Importas Tu [Be With You] - Enrique Iglesias
- Quiereme - Alejandro Fernandez
- Te Hice Mal - Los Temerarios
- Yo Se Que Te Acordaras - Banda El Recodo de Cruz Lizarraga
- Volver A Amar - Cristian
- Joan Sebastian - Secreto de Amor
- Pablo Montero - Que Voy A Hacer Sin Ti
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $56.00
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $42.31
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $59.00
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $125.00
- 1 JPY = 1.55 CHF
- 1 JPY = 0.62 GBP
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?