Tuesday June 27, 2000
US date format: 6/27/2000, UK date format: 27/6/2000
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 27, 2000). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Be With You by Enrique Iglesias.
In UK The Real Slim Shady by Eminem was in the top 5 hits.
Aberdeen, directed by Hans Petter Moland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets by J. K. Rowling was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Shaft.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Caesars Palace 2000 or Covert Ops: Nuclear Dawn.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 27, 2000?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 27, 2000?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What news were making the headlines those days in June 2000?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $83.44
- Apple AAPL: opens at $53.78
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $79.25
- General Electric GE: opens at $50.00
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $111.62
- 1 JPY = 0.63 GBP
- 1 JPY = 1.55 CHF