Sunday 6 November 1983
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sawa and Jon Hume.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Islands In The Stream by Kenny Rogers.
In UK Uptown Girl by Billy Joel was in the top 5 hits.
All the Right Moves, directed by Michael Chapman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1983
while Poland by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Sinistar or Angler.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1983!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1983 ?
- Sawa : Japanese singer-songwriter.
- Jon Hume: Australian-New Zealand singer-songwriter and producer (Evermore).
- Janette McBride: Australian-born Filipino actress.
- Robert Gross: American businessman (d. 1961).
- Chako Higuchi wins LPGA Sports Nippon Team Match Golf Tournament
- Discovery transported to Vandenberg AFB, California
- Tor Bay Buccaneers James Wilder rushes for 219 yards vs. Minnesota Vikings
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1983 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kenny Rogers - Islands In The Stream
- Lionel Richie - All Night Long (All Night)
- Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- The Fixx - One Thing Leads To Another
- Billy Joel - Uptown Girl
- Paul McCartney - Say Say Say
- Air Supply - Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
- Prince - Delirious
- Sheena Easton - Telefone (Long Distance Love Affair)
- Spandau Ballet - True
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 6 November 1983
- Atlanta Falcons - New Orleans Saints : 10 - 27
- Baltimore Colts - New York Jets : 17 - 14
- Buffalo Bills - New England Patriots : 7 - 21
- Chicago Bears - Los Angeles Rams : 14 - 21
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?