Saturday 7 December 2002
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Lose Yourself by Eminem.
In UK Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland was in the top 5 hits.
Chicago, directed by Rob Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Christmas Train by David Baldacci was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Life of Mammals.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dominions: Priests, Prophets and Pretenders or Another War.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 7 December 2002 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 December
- Two paintings by Vincent van Gogh were stolen from the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam overnight. Coming shortly after a large diamond theft from an exhibition at the Museon in The Hague, it casts doubt on the high-tech security systems.
- Miss Turkey, Azra Akın from Almelo, won the Miss World competition which had been moved from Nigeria to London because of religious violence.
- A massive fire in Edinburgh's Old Town destroys part of the pioneering Informatics department of the University, as well as a major venue for the Edinburgh Fringe.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 7 December 2002
Serie AItalian Football
- Lazio - Inter : 3 - 3
- Milan - Roma : 1 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Antwerp - Westerlo : 1 - 2
- Charleroi - Louvieroise : 1 - 1
- Club Brugge - Anderlecht : 2 - 1
- Mouscron - Beveren : 0 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bielefeld - Hansa Rostock : 3 - 0
- Dortmund - Kaiserslautern : 3 - 1
- Hertha - Wolfsburg : 2 - 2
- Munich 1860 - Leverkusen : 0 - 3
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Malaga - Villarreal : 1 - 1
- Recreativo - La Coruna : 1 - 1
- Sevilla - Sociedad : 0 - 1
- Valencia - Santander : 2 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?