Wednesday 18 December 2002
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Lose Yourself by Eminem.
In UK Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum) by Cheeky Girls was in the top 5 hits.
25th Hour, directed by Spike Lee, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Christmas Train by David Baldacci was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching I Love the '80s.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Age of Mythology or ESPN International Winter Sports 2002.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 December 2002!
Which were the important events of 18 December 2002 ?
- Roman festivals - Feast of Epona (during Saturnalia)
- R.C. Saints - Gatianus of Tours
- Also see December 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Niger - Republic Day (autonomous in 1958)
- Greek Orthodox Church ? Feast of Sebastian the Martyr
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 18 December
- Wayne Owens: American politician (Born 1937).
- 2003 California recall: Then Governor of California Gray Davis announces that the state would face a record budget deficit of $35 billion, roughly double the figure reported during his reelection campaign one month earlier.
- An Indian court sentences three men to death for treason for their assistance in helping five gunmen prepare for the 2001 Indian Parliament attack, which killed nine people and triggered a tense standoff with nuclear rival Pakistan. Capital punishment in India is rare.
- Matsushita and Sony have announced that they are collaborating on the development of a Linux platform for home electronics.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 18 December 2002
Serie AItalian Football
- Como - Udinese : 0 - 2
Division 2Football (France)
- Le Mans - Grenoble : 1 - 0
- Wasquehal - Chateauroux : 0 - 0
- Heerenveen - Zwolle : 2 - 0
- Vitesse - Excelsior : 1 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?