Saturday 7 November 1964
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dana Plato in Maywood and Laurent Korcia.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Baby Love by The Supremes.
In UK Oh Pretty Woman by Roy Orbison was in the top 5 hits.
Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, directed by Nicholas Webster, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Gideon C.I.D..
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1964!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1964 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Dana Plato in Maywood: California, USA; actress (Kimberly - Diff'rent Strokes).
- Laurent Korcia: French violinist who studied at the Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique de Paris.
- Dana Plato: TV Actress.
- Troy Beyer: American actress director and screenwriter.
- Gill Holland: Norwegian-American actor and producer.
- Philip Hollobone: English soldier and politician
- Li Nanxing: Singaporean actor and director
- Liam Maonlaí: Irish keyboard player and songwriter (Hothouse Flowers)
- Bonnie John: American skier and scholar
- NL keeps Braves in Milwaukee in 1965, may move to Atlanta in 1966
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 November 1964
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - Baby Love
- J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers - Last Kiss
- Manfred Mann - Do Wah Diddy Diddy
- The Shangri-Las - Leader Of The Pack
- Betty Everett - Let It Be Me
- The Honeycombs - Have I The Right?
- Jay & the Americans - Come A Little Bit Closer
- Dean Martin - The Door Is Still Open To My Heart
- Roger Miller - Chug-A-Lug
- Gale Garnett - We'll Sing In The Sunshine
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?