Friday 13 November 1964
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ronald Agenor and Steve Wong Ka-Keung.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Baby Love by The Supremes.
Guns at Batasi, directed by John Guillermin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while You Only Live Twice by Ian Fleming was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching R3.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1964!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1964 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Ronald Agenor: Rabat, Morocco -- Tennis player (1989 French quarters).
- Steve Wong Ka-Keung: Hong Kong musician (Beyond).
- Timo Rautiainen: Finnish race car driver.
- Pope Paul VI gives tiara to poor
- Bob Petit (Saint Louis Hawks) becomes first NBA player to score 20,000 points.
- Bob Pettit (St. Louis Hawks) becomes the first NBA player to score 20,000 points.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - Baby Love
- The Shangri-Las - Leader Of The Pack
- J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers - Last Kiss
- Jay & the Americans - Come A Little Bit Closer
- The Honeycombs - Have I The Right?
- Dean Martin - The Door Is Still Open To My Heart
- Manfred Mann - Do Wah Diddy Diddy
- Betty Everett - Let It Be Me
- The Zombies - She's Not There
- Lorne Greene - Ringo
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?