Saturday 21 November 1964
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Thomas Everett and Marjorie Judith Vincent in Oak Park.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Baby Love by The Supremes.
Guns at Batasi, directed by John Guillermin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching R3.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1964!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1964 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Thomas Everett: NFL safety (Tampa Bay Bucs).
- Marjorie Judith Vincent in Oak Park: Illinois, USA; Miss America (1991).
- Olden Polynice: American basketball player: forward/center, Kings.
- Shane Douglas: American wrestler and manager.
- Charles Dunstone: English businessman co-founded Carphone Warehouse.
- Stefan Sonnenfeld: American businessman co-founded Company 3
- Liza Tarbuck: English actress and radio host
- Zizi opens at Broadway Theater NYC for 49 performances
- Pope Paul VI signs 3rd sitting of 2nd Vatican council
- World's longest suspension bridge "Verrazano Narrows" opens (New York City, New York).
- Second Vatican Council: The third session of the Roman Catholic Church's ecumenical council closes.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 21 November 1964
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - Baby Love
- The Shangri-Las - Leader Of The Pack
- Jay & the Americans - Come A Little Bit Closer
- J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers - Last Kiss
- The Zombies - She's Not There
- Lorne Greene - Ringo
- The Honeycombs - Have I The Right?
- The Kinks - You Really Got Me
- Dean Martin - The Door Is Still Open To My Heart
- The Rolling Stones - Time Is On My Side
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?