Sunday 29 November 1964
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Kris Kamm and Perry Parker.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Leader Of The Pack by The Shangri-Las.
In UK Baby Love by The Supremes was in the top 5 hits.
Guns at Batasi, directed by John Guillermin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while This Rough Magic by Mary Stewart was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Der goldene Schuß.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1964!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1964 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Kris Kamm: Evanston, Illinois -- Actor (Stuart Rosebrock-Coach).
- Perry Parker: South Laguna Beach, California -- Golfer (1992 Xerox BC Open).
- Kris Kamm in Evanston: Illinois, USA; actor (Stuart Rosebrock - Coach).
- Tom Sizemore: American actor.
- Don Cheadle: American actor.
- Anne de Vries: Dutch teacher / Author (Bartje), dies at 60.
- Roman Catholic Church in US replaces Latin with English.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 November 1964
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Shangri-Las - Leader Of The Pack
- The Supremes - Baby Love
- Jay & the Americans - Come A Little Bit Closer
- The Zombies - She's Not There
- Lorne Greene - Ringo
- Bobby Vinton - Mr. Lonely
- The Kinks - You Really Got Me
- The Rolling Stones - Time Is On My Side
- J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers - Last Kiss
- Johnny Rivers - Mountain Of Love
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?