Saturday 3 October 1908
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Halvor Durban-Hansen and Herv? Floch.
The Reconciliation, directed by James Williamson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
while The Barrier by Rex Beach was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1908!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1908 ?
- Halvor Durban-Hansen: Norwegian printer and general manager of one of the country's oldest and largest printing businesses.
- Herv? Floch: Brest physician.
- Johnny Burke: American songwriter (d. 1964).
- The Pravda newspaper is founded by Leon Trotsky, Adolph Joffe, Matvey Skobelev and other Russian exiles in Vienna.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Right Church, but the Wrong Pew - Eddie Morton
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?