Tuesday July 08, 1902
US date format: 7/8/1902, UK date format: 8/7/1902
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see zodiac on July 8, 1902). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home by Arthur Collins.
Street Scene, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movie released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 08, 1902?
- Annual Soapy Smith wake, held each year in Skagway, Alaska in the Gold Rush Cemetery and in Hollywood, California at the Magic Castle
- Feast day of Saint Kilian
- Feast day of Saint Grimbald
- John McGraw, accused by Ban Johnson of trying to wreck Baltimore and Washington clubs, negotiates his release from the Orioles
- Service of Reclamation within U.S. Geological Survey.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 08, 1902?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Arthur Collins - Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home
- J. Aldrich Libbey - On a Sunday Afternoon
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on July 08, 1902?
On July 08, 1902 the day of the week was Tuesday.
What zodiac sign is July 08, 1902?
On July 08, 1902 the zodiac sign was Cancer.
Who was the US President on July 08, 1902?
On July 08, 1902 the US President was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on July 08, 1902?
On July 08, 1902 the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on July 08, 1902?
On July 08, 1902 Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.