Thursday 10 July 1902
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 10, 1902). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alfred-Joseph Atton and G Weisenborn.
Street Scene, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 July 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1902!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1902 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- G Weisenborn: Writer.
- Alfred-Joseph Atton: French prelate, who served as Bishop of Langres from 1964 to 1975.
- Nicolas Guillen: Cuban poet, journalist, political activist, and writer.
- Günther Weisenborn: German physician, playwright, novelist, philosopher and fighter in the German Resistance against Nazism.
- Kurt Alder: German chemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1958).
- Nicolás Guillén: Cuban poet journalist and activist (d. 1989).
- Albert FA: King of Saxon (1873-1902), dies at 74.
- The Rolling Mill Mine disaster in Johnstown, PA kills 112 miners.
- Lord Salisbury retires as British prime minister.
- The Order of the Garter is conferred on Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- On a Sunday Afternoon - J. Aldrich Libbey
- Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home - Arthur Collins