Saturday 19 July 1902
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 19, 1902). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Buster Bailey and Gerard[us M] Rutten.
Street Scene, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 July 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1902!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1902 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
- Buster Bailey
- Jessamyn West: Author.
- Gerard[us M] Rutten: Director (Miraculous Life of Willem Parel).
- German Pardo Garcia: Colombian poet.
- Samudrala Raghavacharya: Indian singer director producer and screenwriter (d. 1968).
- New York Giants lose their 1st game under new manager John McGraw