Saturday 19 July 1902
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Buster Bailey and Gerard[us M] Rutten.
Street Scene, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 July 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1902!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1902 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
- Buster Bailey
- Gerard[us M] Rutten: Director (Miraculous Life of Willem Parel).
- German Pardo Garcia: Colombian poet.
- Samudrala Raghavacharya: Indian singer director producer and screenwriter (d. 1968).
- New York Giants lose their 1st game under new manager John McGraw