Saturday 9 April 1977
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gerard Way and Marko Lepik.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Dancing Queen by ABBA.
In UK Knowing Me, Knowing You by Abba was in the top 5 hits.
The Beast, directed by Walerian Borowczyk, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while The Grass Is Always Greener Over The Septic Tank by Erma Bombeck was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Oi pantheoi.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Boot Hill or Baseball.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 1977!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 9 April 1977 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
Famous Birthdays:09 April
- Communist party legally allowed in Spain after 40 years.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- ABBA - Dancing Queen
- David Soul - Don't Give Up On Us
- Thelma Houston - Don't Leave Me This Way
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Rich Girl
- Glen Campbell - Southern Nights
- 10cc - The Things We Do For Love
- Eagles - Hotel California
- Natalie Cole - I've Got Love On My Mind
- Barbra Streisand - Love Theme From A Star Is Born (Evergreen)
- Atlanta Rhythm Section - So In To You
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?