Sunday 27 August 1911
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on August 27, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kay Walsh and Patience Edney.
Romeo and Juliet, directed by Barry O'Neil, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 August 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 August 1911!
Which were the important events of 27 August 1911 ?
- Moldova - Independence Day (from the USSR, 1991)
- Roman festivals - Volturnalia held in honor of Volturnus
- RC Saints - Saint Monica of Hippo
Famous Birthdays:27 August
- Chicago White Sox Ed Walsh no-hits Boston, 5-0.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- By the Saskatchewan - Reinald Werrenrath & Haydn Quartet
- All Alone - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Selections from The Pink Lady - Prince's Orchestra