Monday 9 June 2003
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to 21 Questions by 50 Cent.
In UK Bring Me To Life by Evanescence was in the top 5 hits.
2 Fast 2 Furious, directed by John Singleton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Beach House by James Patterson, Peter de Jonge was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Boarding House: North Shore.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Disney's Hide and Sneak or Drake of the 99 Dragons.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 June 2003!
Which were the important events of 9 June 2003 ?
- Saint Efrem=Saint Ephraim, deacon, Doctor of the Church
- Blessed Diana d'Andalo
- Saint Pelagia, virgin, martyr [BLS]
- Saint Vincent, deacon, martyr [BLS]
- Blessed Richard, bishop of Andria, Apulia
- Saint Liborius, bishop (of LeMans), confessor [GTZ: LeMans]
- Saint Edmund, bishop of Canturbury, confessor (Translation day) [GTZ: England]
- Saint Diomedes
- =? Blessed Columba, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Scotland]
- Saint Columba (called Saint Columcille in Ireland, where he is honoured as one of the islands three patron saints)
- Saint Alexander, martyr [GTZ: Russia]
- Roman Empire paganism - third day of the Vestalia in honor of the goddess Vesta
- Saint Primus and Felicianus, martyrs [common]
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 09 June
- Silvio Berlusconi's centre-right coalition is routed in the Italian local elections.
- Archaeologists announce that the mummy of Queen Nefertiti may have been found in the Valley of the Kings in Egypt.
- The FBI begins to drain a Frederick, Maryland, pond hoping to uncover more evidence in the 2001 anthrax attacks.
- In New Brunswick, Canada, Bernard Lord's Progressive Conservatives edge out Shawn Graham's Liberals in the general election. Lord's party takes 28 seats, Graham's 26 and the New Democratic Party takes 1.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 9 June 2003
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?