Saturday 7 June 2003
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Wilde Twins .
In that special week of June people in US were listening to 21 Questions by 50 Cent.
In UK Ignition Remix by R Kelly was in the top 5 hits.
2 Fast 2 Furious, directed by John Singleton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The South Beach Diet by Arthur Agatston was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Boarding House: North Shore.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Armed and Dangerous or Decisive Battles of WWII: Korsun Pocket.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 June 2003!
Which were the important events of 7 June 2003 ?
- Luciana, virgin, martyr [WTS (Bruges)]
- Blessed Maria Theresia of Soubiran (died 1889)
- Saint Procopius [PCP (Paris), as Proces]
- Saint Wulstan, bishop of Worcester, confessor (Translation day)
- Malta - Sette giugno - Riot in Malta that began the road to self government and then independence.
- Roman Catholic Church and some Anglican churches: Corpus Christi (moveable feast, 2007)
- Colman, bishop of Dromore [BLS]
- Saint Godoald, bishop, confessor
- Norway - Union Dissolution Day, observing the 1905 decision to dissolve the Union between Sweden and Norway.
- Saint Maximinus, bishop of Aix, confessor
- Roman Empire - first day of the Vestalia (penus vestae) in honor of Vesta.
- Saint Robert, abbot of Chichester
- Blessed Robert, abbot of Newminster, Northumberland
- saint Servatius, bishop, confessor or martyr (Translation day)
- Blessed Paul, bishop of Constantinople, martyr
- Blessed Meriadec, bishop (of Vannes
- Blessed Godeschalc, prince of the Vandals, martyr
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop, confessor
- Blessed Anna of St. Bartholomaeus (died 1626)
- Blessed Willibald
- Wilde Twins: Twin sons of noted Australian family member, their father is saxophonist & TV personality, Wilbur Wilde.
- Trevor Goddard: Former South African cricketer.
- Foreign affairs minister of Finland, Erkki Tuomioja, says that NATO could be a good option for the Scandinavian country. Finland has been previously very conservative about military alliances and known for its neutrality. Helsingin Sanomat's English edition of June 10.
- Empire Maker wins the Belmont Stakes horse race, stopping the bid of Funny Cide to win the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Racing. Funny Cide is third, behind Ten Most Wanted.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 7 June 2003
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Elche - Terrassa : 2 - 2
- Las Palmas - Murcia : 1 - 4
- Leganes - Zaragoza : 2 - 0
- Sp Gijon - Almeria : 2 - 2
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Ascoli - Triestina : 2 - 2
- Cagliari - Catania : 1 - 2
- Genoa - Cosenza : 3 - 0
- Lecce - Palermo : 3 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?