Sunday 22 June 2003
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to 21 Questions by 50 Cent.
In UK Bring Me To Life by Evanescence was in the top 5 hits.
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, directed by Gore Verbinski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Leap Of Faith by Queen Noor was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Boarding House: North Shore.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Atari - 80 Classic Games in One! or 1080° Avalanche.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 2003!
Which were the important events of 22 June 2003 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 June
- The largest hailstone ever recorded falls in Aurora, Nebraska.
- Real Madrid clinches the Primera división, the top football league in Spain, beating Real Sociedad by two points. The very next day, Real fires its manager, Vicente Del Bosque
- Hundreds of US troops raid Iraqi homes in the town of Ramadi, fired up by the ''Ride of the Valkyries'' coming through loudspeakers, in a scene which Reuters reporter Alistair Lyon describes as ampquota bizarre musical reprise from Vietnam war film ''Apocalypse Now''.ampquot Meanwhile a group identifying itself as the Iraqi National Front of Fedayeen announces to increase attacks on US troops if they refuse to leave the occupied country.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
- R Kelly - Ignition Remix
- Busta Rhymes & Mariah Carey featuring The Flipmode Squad - I Know What You Want
- Say Goodbye / Love Ain't Gonna Wait For You - S Club
- XTM & DJ Chucky Presents Annia - Fly On The Wings Of Love
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 22 June 2003
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Barcelona - Celta : 2 - 0
- Real Madrid - Ath Bilbao : 3 - 1
- Sociedad - Ath Madrid : 3 - 0
- Villarreal - Betis : 1 - 4
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?