Sunday 16 January 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Walter Schellenberg and Dizzy Dean.
El pobre Valbuena, directed by Segundo de Chomn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while The Wild Olive by Anonymous (Basil King) was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 January 1910!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 16 January 1910 ?
- National Religious Freedom Day in the United States, to commemorate the adoption of Thomas Jefferson's landmark Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom in 1786
- Teacher's Day in Thailand
- Walter Schellenberg: German Nazi executive, leader of the S.D.
- Dizzy Dean: American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 1974).
- David McCampbell: US pilot / Captain (WWII-Pacific-downed 34 Japanese planes).
- Mario Tobino: Italian writer, physician, psychiatrist, anti-fascist.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Carrie (Carrie Marry Harry) - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?