Tuesday 9 November 2004
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kalan Murdoch .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to My Boo by Usher.
In UK Just Lose It by Eminem was in the top 5 hits.
Alexander, directed by Oliver Stone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching House M.D..
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fight Club or Ashen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 November 2004!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 9 November 2004 ?
- Roman Catholicism - Dedication of the Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano, Cathedral of the Pope (memorial feast day)
- Also see November 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Cambodia - Independence Day (1953)
- Pakistan - Allama Iqbal Day (1877)
- Germany - November 9th is often called Germany's Schicksalstag (day of fate) due to the events of 1848, 1918, 1923, 1938, and 1989.
- Europe - Inventor's Day - in honor of Hedy Lamarr's birthday
- United States - World Freedom Day, to commenerate the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989
- Kalan Murdoch: Australian noted family member; first child of News Limited Chairman Lachlan Murdoch and his wife, model and actor Sarah O’Hare; grandson of media tycoon Rupert Murdoch.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 9 November 2004
League 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Blackpool - Wrexham : 2 - 1
- Bristol City - Tranmere : 4 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?