Monday 1 November 2004
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to My Boo by Usher.
In UK Call On Me by Eric Prydz was in the top 5 hits.
The Incredibles, directed by Brad Bird, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while Eats, Shoots & Leaves by Lynne Truss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sarabhai vs Sarabhai.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dancing Stage Fusion or Feel the Magic XY/XX.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 November 2004!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 1 November 2004 ?
- Also see November 1 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States - Start of National Novel Writing Month
- World Vegan Day
- Mexico - The Day of the Dead
- Ireland - Samhain the traditional first day of Winter
- Algeria - National day
- Catholicism - Holy Day of Obligation, All Saints Day. Holiday in Austria, Belgium, Croatia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Seychelles, Slovenia, Spain, Guatemala.
- Roman festivals - last day of the Ludi Victoriae Sullanae.
- Antigua and Barbuda - Independence Day (from Britain, 1981)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 01 November
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 1 November 2004
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Munich 1860 - Dresden : 2 - 0
Division 2Football (France)
- Clermont - Guingamp : 2 - 1
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Man City - Norwich : 1 - 1
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Ternana - Perugia : 0 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?