Sunday 14 November 2004
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sierra Haschak .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to My Boo by Usher.
In UK Lose My Breath by Destiny's Child was in the top 5 hits.
Alexander, directed by Oliver Stone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while Shadow War by Richard Miniter was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mega64.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Spider-Man 2 or BloodRayne 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 2004!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 14 November 2004 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Michel Colombier: French composer, songwriter, arranger, and conductor.
- U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell submits his resignation.
- United States Secretary of State Colin Powell submits his resignation. He is replaced by Condoleezza Rice after her confirmation by the United States Congress.
- The European Space Agency probe Smart 1 passes from Earth orbit into the orbit of the Moon.
- A train crash near Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia, injures 150 people.
- The People's Republic of China agrees to invest $20 billion dollars in Argentina, a deal signed days before the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum to be held in Santiago, Chile.
- NASA's hypersonic ''Scramjet'' breaks a record by reaching a velocity of about 7,000nbspmph in an unmanned experimental flight. It obtains a speed of Mach 9.6, almost 10 times the speed of sound.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 14 November 2004
Serie AItalian Football
- Atalanta - Brescia : 0 - 0
- Cagliari - Inter : 3 - 3
- Fiorentina - Livorno : 1 - 1
- Lazio - Bologna : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bochum - Bayern Munich : 1 - 3
- Hansa Rostock - Hamburg : 0 - 6
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Aachen - Essen : 1 - 1
- Ahlen - Dresden : 2 - 0
- Duisburg - Cottbus : 2 - 0
- Ein Trier - Ein Frankfurt : 2 - 2
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Betis - Barcelona : 2 - 1
- Mallorca - Ath Madrid : 1 - 1
- Real Madrid - Albacete : 6 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?