Tuesday 2 November 2004
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Damarr Calhoun .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to My Boo by Usher.
In UK Call On Me by Eric Prydz was in the top 5 hits.
The Incredibles, directed by Brad Bird, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while Unfit for Command by John E. O'Neill, Jerome R. Corsi was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sorry, I Love You.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Arunodoyer Agnishikha or Carve.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 2004!
Which were the important events of 2 November 2004 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- U.S. presidential election: U.S. President George W. Bush defeats Senator John Kerry. Republicans make gains in the House and Senate.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 2 November 2004
ChampionshipFootball (United Kingdom)
- Cardiff - West Ham : 4 - 1
- Crewe - Leicester : 2 - 2
- Gillingham - Watford : 0 - 0
- Ipswich - Sheffield United : 5 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?