Monday 8 November 2004
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to My Boo by Usher.
In UK Just Lose It by Eminem was in the top 5 hits.
The Incredibles, directed by Brad Bird, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while Miracle by Anne Geddes and Celine Dion was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sorry, I Love You.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Arunodoyer Agnishikha or TOCA Race Driver 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 2004!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 8 November 2004 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 08 November
- Peter Mathers: English-born Australian novelist (Born 1931).
- War in Iraq: More than 10,000 U.S. troops and a small number of Iraqi army units participate in a siege on the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
- Heritage Numismatic Auctions sells a US 50-cent coin, 1919-D MS-66 for US$270,250.
- The Irish High Court rules that Katherine Zappone and Ann Louise Gilligan can sue the Revenue Commissioner to have their Vancouver, British Columbia Same-sex marriage recognized for tax purposes.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 8 November 2004
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Duisburg - Aachen : 1 - 0
Division 2Football (France)
- Angers - Gueugnon : 1 - 1
ChampionshipFootball (United Kingdom)
- Leicester - Coventry : 3 - 0
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Pescara - Empoli : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?