Thursday August 10, 1995
US date format: 8/10/1995, UK date format: 10/8/1995
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 10, 1995). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Labib Yasir and Justice Smith.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Waterfalls by TLC.
In UK Never Forget by Take That was in the top 5 hits.
The Five, directed by Takashi Ishii, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while A Good Walk Spoiled by John Feinstein was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching High Sierra Search and Rescue.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Darxide or The Daedalus Encounter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of August 10, 1995?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- See more
- Dodgers leading 2-1 in 9th forfeit game to Cards, fans become unruly
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 10, 1995?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #4 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- The Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance/Stay With Me
- Shaggy - Boombastic/In The Summertime
- MoKenStef - He's Mine
- Jodeci - Freek'n You
- TLC - Waterfalls
- Faith Evans - You Used To Love Me
- D'Angelo - Brown Sugar
- Junior M.A.F.I.A. - Player's Anthem
- Monica - Don't Take It Personal (Just One Of Dem Days)
- Luniz - I Got 5 On It
Top #1 Latin songs
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?