Wednesday 10 August 1994
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bernardo Silva and Cody Owen.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Stay by Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories.
In UK Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was in the top 5 hits.
The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, directed by Stephan Elliott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while Embraced By The Light by Betty J. Eadie with Curtis Taylor was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Vacant Lot.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Armored Warriors or Alpine Racer.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 1994!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 10 August 1994 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
- Last British troops leave Hong Kong (been there since September 1841)
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?