Friday 10 December 1954
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jeffrey Fager and Eudine Barriteau.
In UK Let's Have Another Party by Winifred Atwell was in the top 5 hits.
There's No Business Like Show Business, directed by Walter Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Mary Anne by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Die Galerie der großen Detektive.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1954!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1954 ?
- Jeffrey Fager: American producer of "60 Minutes" succeeding Don Hewitt.
- Eudine Barriteau: Barbadian economist and academic.
- Price Cobb: American race car driver and manager.
- Jack Hues: English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Wang Chung).
- Gavin Smith: American businessman (d. 2012).
- Philadelphia Phillies purchase Connie Mack Stadium.
- Albert Schweitzer receives Nobel Peace Prize.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1954 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?