Monday 10 December 1973
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gabriela Spanic and Rusty LaRue.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to The Most Beautiful Girl by Charlie Rich.
In UK I Love You Love Me Love by Gary Glitter was in the top 5 hits.
Sleeper, directed by Woody Allen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while The Best Of Life by David Scherman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Illustrated, Simplified and Painless Sunday School.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Gotcha or Lemonade Stand.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1973!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 10 December 1973 ?
- Gabriela Spanic: Venezuelan actress and singer.
- Rusty LaRue: NBA guard (Chicago Bulls).
- Marcus Wall: Canadian Football League receiver (Montreal Alouettes).
- Bernard Holsey: defensive tackle (New York Giants).
- Arden Myrin: American comedian and actress.
- 1st time since 1885, tennis has 2 top males (S Smith and J Connors)
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Charlie Rich - The Most Beautiful Girl
- Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
- Carpenters - Top Of The World
- Chicago - Just You 'N' Me
- Jim Croce - Time In A Bottle
- Todd Rundgren - Hello It's Me
- Helen Reddy - Leave Me Alone (Ruby Red Dress)
- Ringo Starr - Photograph
- Steve Miller Band - The Joker
- The Staple Singers - If You're Ready (Come Go With Me)
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 10 December 1973
- New York Giants - Los Angeles Rams : 6 - 40
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?