Tuesday 10 January 1950
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sapho (singer) and Maximilien Berque.
Whirlpool, directed by Otto Preminger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while Gypsy Sixpence by Edison Marshall was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Cavalcade of Bands.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 January 1950
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1950!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1950 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Sapho (singer)
- Maximilien Berque: French navigator and award-winning photographer, filmmaker and producer, who works in tandem with his twin brother Emmanuel.
- Emmanuel Berque: French navigator and award-winning photographer, filmmaker and film producer, who works in tandem with his twin brother Maximilien.
- Ernie Wasson: American gardener and writer.
- Craig Russell: Canadian gay troubadour, an actor and entertainer who masqueraded his genius in the guise of female alter egos.
- Roy Blunt: American academic and politician.
- Patrice Carpentier: French journalist and sailor who writes for "Course Au Large" and "SeaHorse Magazine.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?