Tuesday 31 January 1950
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alessandro Benvenuti and Daniel Anguiviel.
The Third Man, directed by Carol Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while The Cry And The Covenant by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching What's My Line?.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 1950!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 31 January 1950 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
- Daniel Anguiviel: French politician, elected mayor of Liouc in May 2014.
- Alessandro Benvenuti: Italian actor, film director and screenwriter.
- Denise Fleming: American author and illustrator.
- Alexander Korzhakov: Soviet bodyguard for Boris Yeltsin.
- Janice Rebibo: American-Israeli author and poet (d. 2015).
- US President Harry Truman reveals that he ordered the Atomic Energy Commission to develop the hydrogen bomb.
- President Harry S. Truman announces a program to develop the hydrogen bomb.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?