Saturday 10 March 1962
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jasmine Guy and Seiko Matsuda.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Hey! Baby by Bruce Channel.
In UK Can't Help Falling In Love / Rock-A-Hula Baby by Elvis Presley was in the top 5 hits.
Through a Glass Darkly, directed by Ingmar Bergman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1962
while The Making Of The President 1960 by Theodore H. White was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Benny Hill.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Spacewar! or Spacewar!.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1962!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1962 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Jasmine Guy: American actress, best-known for her roles on "The Cosby Show" and "A Different World" during the 1980s and 90s.
- Seiko Matsuda: Japanese millionaire singing star and TV talent, married to a famous TV star with one daughter.
- Andre Waters: American professional football player , college football coach, and suicide.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1962 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bruce Channel - Hey! Baby
- Duke Of Earl - Duke Of Earl (Gene Chandler)
- Kenny Ball and His Jazzmen - Midnight In Moscow
- Connie Francis - Don't Break The Heart That Loves You
- The Sensations - Let Me In
- The Everly Brothers - Crying In The Rain
- Brenda Lee - Break It To Me Gently
- James Darren - Her Royal Majesty
- Dion - The Wanderer
- Don & Juan - What's Your Name
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?