Tuesday 10 November 1998
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Doo Wop (That Thing) by Lauryn Hill.
In UK Believe by Cher was in the top 5 hits.
Enemy of the State, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching This Life.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dangun Feveron or Dominion: Storm Over Gift 3.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1998!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1998 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 November
- Mary Millar: English actress and singer (d. 1998).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 10 November 1998
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Kaiserslautern - Hamburg : 1 - 0
- Munich 1860 - Hansa Rostock : 2 - 1
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Nancy - Marseille : 2 - 3
- Nantes - Le Havre : 1 - 1
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Portsmouth - Norwich : 1 - 2
- Tranmere - Bradford : 0 - 1
- Wolves - Sheffield United : 2 - 1
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Bristol Rvs - Blackpool : 0 - 2
- Burnley - Stoke : 0 - 2
- Chesterfield - Bournemouth : 3 - 1
- Colchester - Northampton : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?