Sunday 22 November 1998
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eric Unger .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Doo Wop (That Thing) by Lauryn Hill.
In UK Believe by Cher was in the top 5 hits.
Enemy of the State, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while The Professor And The Madman by Simon Winchester was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching This Life.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cabela's Big Game Hunter II: Open Season or GuitarFreaks.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1998!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 22 November 1998 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Stu Ungar: American poker player (Born 1953).
- ITT LPGA Tour Championship
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 22 November 1998
- Arizona Cardinals - Washington Redskins : 45 - 42
- Baltimore Ravens - Cincinnati Bengals : 20 - 13
- Carolina Panthers - St. Louis Rams : 24 - 20
- Chicago Bears - Atlanta Falcons : 13 - 20
Serie AItalian Football
- Fiorentina - Inter : 3 - 1
- Juventus - Empoli : 0 - 0
- Milan - Lazio : 1 - 0
- Salernitana - Venezia : 1 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Aalst - Lierse : 1 - 4
- Kortrijk - St Truiden : 2 - 2
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- M'gladbach - Freiburg : 3 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?