Thursday 12 November 1998
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Omar Rudberg and Samuele Lorenzi.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Doo Wop (That Thing) by Lauryn Hill.
In UK Believe by Cher was in the top 5 hits.
Enemy of the State, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while All Through The Night by Mary Higgins Clark was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching This Life.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Tetris 64 or Defender/Joust.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 November 1998!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 12 November 1998 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Lieven (Leafwini, Lebuin); Josaphat Kuncevyc
- Also see November 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day, Bah�'u'll�h
- National Holiday: Sun Yat-Sen (observed in China and Taiwan)
- In the Back To The Future film trilogy, November 12, 1955 is a key date. It is the date of the "famous Hill Valley lightning storm" which sends Marty McFly back to 1985 in his DeLorean time machine, and the date Marty gets his parents together. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty and Doc Brown return to this date to stop Biff Tannen from changing history. Doc Brown hyposthesizes that this date might hold some special significance, being the temporal junction point for the entire space-time
- Samuele Lorenzi: Italian victim of an unsolved case of homicide.
- Omar Rudberg: Pop Singer.
- Reagan James: Pop Singer.
- Sarocha B: YouTube Star.
- Fanny Stollár: Hungarian tennis player.
- Yuna Taira: Japanese actress.
- New York Islanders tie Detroit Red Wings 1-1, to end 10 game losing streak
- Daimler-Benz completes a merger with Chrysler Corporation to form Daimler-Chrysler.
- U.S. Vice President Al Gore signs the Kyoto Protocol.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 12 November 1998
- PSV Eindhoven - Vitesse : 3 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?