Saturday November 21, 1998
US date format: 11/21/1998, UK date format: 21/11/1998
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 21, 1998). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Doo Wop (That Thing) by Lauryn Hill.
In UK Believe by Cher was in the top 5 hits.
Gemide, directed by Serdar Akar, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while Working With Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Grafters.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Die by the Sword or Clock Tower II: The Struggle Within.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 21, 1998?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- See more
- Nintendo releases The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 21, 1998?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Deborah Cox - Nobody's Supposed To Be Here
- Lauryn Hill - Doo Wop (That Thing)
- Divine - Lately
- Faith Evans - Love Like This
- Dru Hill Featuring Redman - How Deep Is Your Love
- Jay-Z Featuring Amil (Of Major Coinz) & Ja - Can I Get A...
- Monica - The First Night
- Keith Sweat Featuring Snoop Dogg - Come And Get With Me
- Total Featuring Missy Elliott - Trippin'
- 112 Featuring Mase - Love Me
Sport Games on November 21, 1998
Serie AItalian Football
- Bologna - Perugia : 1 - 1
- Cagliari - Parma : 1 - 0
- Roma - Bari : 1 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Beveren - Club Brugge : 1 - 2
- Charleroi - Germinal : 2 - 2
- Genk - Lommel : 6 - 0
- Gent - Anderlecht : 3 - 2
- Mouscron - Westerlo : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bochum - Leverkusen : 1 - 5
- Hertha - Bayern Munich : 1 - 0
- Kaiserslautern - Dortmund : 1 - 0
- Munich 1860 - Hamburg : 0 - 0
- Nurnberg - Wolfsburg : 1 - 1
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Alaves - Celta : 2 - 0
- Ath Madrid - Valladolid : 6 - 1
- Mallorca - Barcelona : 1 - 0
- Oviedo - Betis : 0 - 1
- Sociedad - Zaragoza : 0 - 0
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next November 21If November 21, 1998 is your birthday you're 21 years, 10 months, 6 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 1 month, 25 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on November 21, 1998?
On November 21, 1998 the day of the week was Saturday.
What zodiac sign is November 21, 1998?
On November 21, 1998 the zodiac sign was Scorpio.
Who was the US President on November 21, 1998?
On November 21, 1998 the US President was Bill Clinton (Democrat).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on November 21, 1998?
On November 21, 1998 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on November 21, 1998?
On November 21, 1998 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
What was the number one song in November 21, 1998?
The number one song in the week of November 21, 1998 was Doo Wop (That Thing) by Lauryn Hill in US and Believe by Cher in UK.
What were the top hits on November 21, 1998?
The top hits on November 21, 1998 were Doo Wop (That Thing) by Lauryn Hill, Lately by Divine, Because Of You by 98° in US and Believe by Cher, Would You? by Touch & Go, If You Buy This Record Your Life Will Be Better by The Tamperer featuring Maya in UK.